Furlan Prosecco Superiore DOCG Extra Dry Magnum
Furlan's beautiful Prosecco Superiore DOCG Extra Dry is an aromatic and fruity sparkling wine, with hints of green apple, lemon, peach as well as wisteria and acacia blossom. It is dry with a hint of sweetness. A wonderful, smooth taste on the palate which stays with you a little longer than most in a very good way. Furlan's Prosecco Superiore is made with grapes from their finest vineyards in the Conegliano-Valdobbiandene region.
- Sweetness: Extra Dry
- Residual Sugar: 16 grams/litre
- Volume: 11.5%
- Grape(s): 85% Glera 15% Chardonnay
- Region: Conegliano-Valdobbiadene
- Glass: Furlan fizz glass, Prosecco glass, tulip shaped flute, white wine glass
- Food Pairing: Excellent as an aperitif, ideal as accompaniment to fish and shellfish dishes, sushi, soft cheeses, white meats and delicate starters. Perfect with desserts.