An elegant and sophisicated Prosecco Superoire by Furlan. Made using grapes from the premium Conegliano-Valdobbiadene region of Venento.
- Appearance: Pale straw yellow colour with greenish reflections.
- Aroma: Aromatic and fruity wine, with hints of green apple and a clear scent of wisteria and acacia blossom.
- Food pairing: Excellent as an aperitif, ideal as accompaniment to fish and shellfish dishes, sushi, soft cheeses, white meats and delicate starters. Perfect with desserts.
Furlan Prosecco Superiore DOCG Extra Dry Magnum
- Sweetness: Extra Dry
- Sugar: 16 grams/litre
- Volume: 11.5%
- Grapes: 85% Glera 15% Chardonnay
- Bottle size: 1.5L
- Production area: Conegliano Valdobbiadene
Free UK Shipping on orders £100+, otherwise £5.95 per order.
Free European Shipping on orders £200+, otherwise £25.00 per order.