Lyme Bay English Sparkling Wine Rosé Brut
An exceptional multi award-winning Rosé English Sparkling Wine made with Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier. Beautiful aromas of wild strawberries, pepper and redcurrants with a touch of brioche. A smooth and perfectly balanced acidity and sweetness.
This pink fizz has won many awards over the last few years. Most recently:
2019 - People's Choice Wine Awards: Fabulous Fizz UK winner
2019 - Decanter World Wine Awards: SILVER
2019 - The Independent English Wine Awards: SILVER
2019 - The International Wine Challenge: BRONZE
2018 - People's Choice Wine Awards: Fabulous Fizz UK joint winner
2017 - Great British Food Awards: BEST ENGLISH WINE
- Sweetness: Brut
- Residual Sugar: 5.4 grams/litre
- ABV: 12%
- Grape(s): Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier
- Region: Axminster, Devon, UK. Vineyards: Crouch Valley (Essex), Martins Lane (Essex)
- Method: Traditional
- Food Pairing: Creamy leek and chicken risotto or a feta salad for something lighter. Or serve as an aperitif with delicate canapés.
- Glass: Diamond or egg shaped glass, ideally not a flute.
Specially selected by Just Perfect Wines as it is simply stunning and oozes elegance. It has a perfect acidity and sweetness balance, plus you can really taste the red fruits. A beautiful delicate pink colour too.